V-Tron Quality Electronic Assembly Services
Quality Built into Each Assembly
At V-Tron, quality isn’t an afterthought. From process development to final inspection, quality is monitored and built into each assembly throughout the manufacturing process
Internal and External Quality yields
Cost of Quality
On Time Delivery
V-Tron Quality Objectives:
- Provide exceptional quality products and services by striving to exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Maintain a formal quality system in compliance with the ISO:9001 standard.
- Foster an atmosphere of continuous process improvement and problem prevention.
- Encourage employees to help improve systems that affect their work.
- Provide ongoing training to all employees.
- Communicate our mission and quality objectives to all employees.
- Develop relationships with our suppliers that emphasize continuous improvement in product quality, service, and support.
- Provide an environment that supports teamwork.
Quality Techniques and Management Systems
Failure Mode Analysis (FEMA)
Prevention vs. Detection
Test plans are configured to each client’s requirements by our test engineering team and monitored by our highly trained staff of quality technicians. All assemblies produced by V-Tron are functionally tested and mechanically inspected before shipping.
Crimp verifications are recorded to UL, IPC or MIL requirements.
Fiber optic assemblies are visually inspected with semi-automated video optic scopes, and light transmission verified with optical loss test sets. (OLTS)
Copper assemblies are tested for continuity, hi-pot and resistance with Cirrus Signature equipment.
Wire harnesses assembly and test stations are custom configured to each client's requirements. These electrically controlled harness boards provide 100% functional testing throughout the wire harness assembly process.
In House Training Program
All V-Tron assembly associates are qualified through our internal training program by staff IPC620 instructors. Periodic requalification ensures all associates’ assembly techniques are precisely tuned to IPC620 and JSTD-001 standards.
- Quality System ISO-9000: 2008
- UL Recognized: File E76510
- Ul Power Cord E173242
- CSA Certified: File LR56498-1
- ITAR Registered
We're Here To Help!
P.O. Box 3299
10 Venus Way
South Attleboro, MA 02703-0999